Sunday, March 29, 2009

Golden Age of Skateboarding


Golden Age of Skateboarding from Jordan Bernier on Vimeo.
I made this video last week when I was learning how to use Final Cut. It's a day of skateboarding in the Northwest as Tyler and I drive an old van from Santa Rosa, California to Portland, Oregon. We found a couple parks, saw a couple sites, stepped into a couple oceans, and listened to a lot of music. This particular tune is by a band called 'Golden Age' and they are friends from Baltimore. Their music is totally awesome, plus one of the composers is a rad skater. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Rad, Jordan. I'm pretty jealous. do you guys just go skate all the time? maybe i should move out there and join the gang. he he. ya I think I'm comin' by in August cause the dew tour my sister works for has a stop and it'll be a nice excuse for me to check out portland. always wanted to check it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey whered the old van come from? its sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats my van, dude! you come to town and we'll take it for a spin. i knew you'd like it. 1991 ford econoline. 235,000 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. fucking sweet. I love early nineties vehicles. I think I'm gonna buy one myself. Oh, btw, I hear there are like 150 skateparks in Portland. is this true? if so, that is nuts.

    ReplyDelete