Saturday, January 24, 2009

Marc Johnson and David Bowie


1997. What a wonderful year. This was back in the day when shoe sponsors got all the throw away footage. This is actually my favorite Marc Johnson part partially because he skates to this weird song off of Space Oddity. Weird song to skate to, right? Emerica's Yellow had some other really great moments like a Dan Drehobl/Phil Shao shared part and a young Tim O'Connor where he skates to "A Town Called Malice." There are about a million people in this video who are still around so don't be surprised if you see more of Yellow soon. I have to stop posting so much shit on this stupid blog.

2 comments:

  1. I looked everywhere for Dan Drehobl and Phil Shao's part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song works so well. I don't even know how, but it definitely made this part stick out in my mind.

    ReplyDelete