Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Man down

No not the video. When in philadelphia i slipped out on a v shaped waxed ledge just goofing around on a backside 5-0.  I had already landed the nosegrind and 5-0 but thought it would be great to go dick around some more.  My wheel slipped out and I landed with my arm outstretched.(did i mention this was a ledge on flatground and we were just warming up to kill time)  I tore a ligament and muscle group in my arm.  I have to get surgery done.  Don't think I forgot about the farmington park part.  I just have to film some other peoples last tricks and then it will be done.  I cannot do tricks with my arm like this but I can still roll around.  This part will be enjoyable.  

Fun fact of the day:  Its way better to break your arm then tear ligaments.  It may hurt more but its less of a pain in the long run.

Fun fact 2: Go jump down el torro all day and you'll never get hurt. .  .it's the kickflip in the parking lot that will give you a concussion.

1 comment: