Friday, April 17, 2009

Local skate vid

So, I bought this DVD off some random dude at the skatepark. He told me it was a local skate vid and he was accepting donations. So I gave him 5 bucks and he said he usually got 10 and explained to me it was a "full length". haha. So I just gave him 5since I thought he was kind of sketchy. Funny how the guy who sold it to me doesn't appear in the video. I just watched the thing and the skating is actually pretty good and it's pretty well put together. But the funny thing is that it is not a local video for this locale, it is a Frisco video. The only problem I have with it is that it's retardedly rap at points (the music, the skating, footage of dudes smoking blunts). Also, the style and the spots are pretty duplicative. That spot in SF right next the water, the newer one, is like half the video. Either way it's worth a watch. any way I can get that shit on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment